Ibanez introduced the AE series back in 2016 and has continually sought to advance and refine the line since its debut. Ibanez is proud to introduce a renewed and revamped AE series; the quintessential stage guitar for the modern acoustic player. After several years of research and development, Ibanez ultimately arrived at the formula for the new X-M acoustic bracing. The carefully designed scalloped X-bracing clearly and efficiently transmits string vibration from the bridge to the body. This bracing, combined with the Solid Sitka Spruce top and Okoume Back and Sides, facilitates clear low-end, crisp treble, warm mids, excellent clarity, and strong projection. The redesigned, lightweight, scalloped bridge improves vibration efficiency for better resonance, as well as providing more flexibility in adjusting the action. In addition to its authoritative tone, the AE275 offers more features designed to help a player maximize their performance. The Thin-C shaped neck contour and round edges of the fingerboard provide superior playability. The newly designed AP11 pickup is small, lightweight, and positioned so it won’t inhibit the natural vibrations of the top wood. The pickup generates a highly responsive sound with minimal feedback and delivers a lively response throughout the entire frequency range. The sound is transparent and reflects the guitar’s natural acoustic tone while preserving presence and mid-range. The AP11 also works well with effects such as reverb, chorus, and many others. The guitar also features on-board treble and bass controls for contouring the tone, making the AE275 suitable for variety of applications for modern players. The tuners, featuring an 18:1 gear ratio, combined with the bone nut and saddle offer excellent tuning stability. A lightweight, low gloss finish allows the wood to breath, contributing to better resonance and overall tone. The guitar is equipped with D’addario XT Coated Custom light-gauge strings for well-balanced tone, clear highs, and excellent playability. A wood/abalone rosette, transparent pickguard, and specially designed wood inlay add an attractive modern aesthetic, providing the AE275 a desirable balance of traditional and contemporary style.
- 6 String Acoustic Electric Guitar – Recommended to fit case IAB724-BK
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top with Okoume Back and Sides in a Satin Finish
- Comfort Grip w/Rounded Fretboard Edge Neck Type. Nyatoh neck with Satin finish – Dovetail 14th fret joint
- Ibanez AP11 Magnetic Pickup with 1 Volume, 1 Tone controls
- Acoustic Preamp: Ibanez Custom Electronics with Volume and Tone Control
- Pickups: Ibanez AP11 Magnetic Pickup
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone controls
- Fretboard: Katalox fretboard with 20 Jumbo frets
- Inlay: Specially designed Wooden Vine inlay
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Body, Back & Sides: Okoume Back and Sides
- Finish: Satin Finish
- Acoustic Soundhole, Binding and Bracing: Abalone and Wooden Soundhole Rosette and Standard X-M Bracing
- Case Inclusion/Recommendation: Recommended to fit case IAB724-BK
- Includes: Hex wrench, Bridge pin.