– Contemporary all-mahogany design with simple electronics for uncomplicated, uncompromised sound.
– These days, there are many different genres of acoustic guitar music and styles of playing.
– Acoustic players need instruments that can cover the broad spectrum.
– Ibanez always keeps this in mind specifically from the players point of view in order to achieve the best-sounding and best-playing acoustic guitars possible for any kind of situation
– Whether recording in the studio or performing live. In 2016, the flagship AE900 was released after several rounds of R&D were conducted with professional artists and recording engineers.
– Their expert feedback and evaluations were integrated into the final product that took nearly 3 years to complete
– By utilizing the knowledge and feedback gained from designing and crafting the AE900, Ibanez now expands the AE Series
– The AE body shape features contemporary design elements to achieve high playability and create a well-balanced sound that adheres to the concept of the AE Series
– The combination of the specially designed scalloped X bracing and Tone Projection Back Bracing produces a versatile sound character
– A rich sustain is provided, which works for both finger and plectrum playing
– The all-mahogany body of the AE245NT generates a woody, warm tone with a soft response when fingerpicking and provides punchy high-mids with a clear projection when strumming
– The fretboard inlay has a delicate but dynamic design
– The wooden inlays give a sophisticated feel to the guitar
– The compact, onboard active preamp simply features a mute switch to eliminate unexpected parameter changes during performances
– This helps reduce the guitarÂ’s size and weight, minimize body contact and maximize the acoustic tone
– A newly designed under-the-saddle pickup equalizes the volume of each string and delivers a well-balanced signal
– The natural acoustic tone from this active circuit is remarkably stable and resists noise
– It will support performances on stage, from solos to ensembles
SHIPPING: All deliveries in Gauteng under the value of R1000 will have a delivery charge of R60 All deliveries outside Gauteng under R3500 will have a delivery charge of R95. All deliveries will be booked on economy road freight, which for Gauteng means next business day delivery and outside Gauteng means 1-3 business days delivery. We do not deliver outside of South Africa PRICE PROMISE: We are dedicated to our customers when it comes to pricing, quality, advice, value and service. We promise to always offer our customers the best we can in terms of the above and offer to match, if possible, any cheaper written quote, not older than 5 days from a local company on any products we have in stock at that time provided we do not run at a loss. RETURNS AND REFUNDS: Sound Of Ministry will give a store credit, exchange or refund on any online purchases within 7 days from the date of purchase as long as the item packaging has not been damaged in any way, and the item has not been used or installed and is returned in the original packaging and that the relevant proof of purchase is provided. A 15% handling fee may be charged on opened/used purchases subject to viewing. Software products cannot be exchanged or refunded. Products will not be refunded or exchanged due to incompatibility. Please check compatibility information before placing an order. A courier collection fee of R100.00 may be charged on credits and exchanges or refunds. Any item wanting to be returned must be done before a credit/refund/exchange will take place. Where you buy installation services through the Sound Of Ministry website, you agree that Sound Of Ministry can start providing the services once an assessment has taken place before 7 days have passed from the date that you bought the services. Returned goods need to be inspected by trained technical staff before a decision is made as to how the return will be handled. Items cannot simply be exchanges before this procedure has been followed. Depending on how the purchase was made, it may take up to 10 working days to process. Sound of Ministry adheres to the Consumer Protection Act and will base any return on the statutes of the Act.