Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live entertainment production workflow. Now we’ve come up with the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world – the ultra-cool and ultra affordable SD8 Stage Box! The SD8 provides 8 MIDAS-designed remote-controllable mic preamps, 8 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end, plus an integrated 2-port ULTRANET distribution hub for direct connection to our P16-M personal monitor mixers – without any additional hardware required. Plus the SD8 is extremely compact and comes with rugged protective bumpers, so you can toss them directly on stage wherever you need them. The best part – all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable per stage box. And If you need more inputs, or just want to keep your cable runs short and tidy, putting an SD8 at stage front and another behind the drum riser gives you an additional 8 inputs for drum and guitar/bass amp mic’ing.
- 8 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- 2-port ULTRANET distribution hub for powered connection of 2 BEHRINGER P16-M personal monitoring mixers
- Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability